I’ve Said It Once & I’ll Say It Again. . .Mess With My Dance Routine & I Will Punch You In The Face

Posted: September 16 @ 9:30am by 610 in Bolivian
Tags: , , , , , ,

[Statesman]  A fight over a dance routine led to one teenager punching another, breaking his jaw and causing facial paralysis, according to an arrest affidavit filed Wednesday in Travis County. Tomas Tapia, 16, has been charged with aggravated assault in connection with the July incident, the affidavit said. He was not in custody Wednesday , according to jail records. Tapia was practicing dance routines for an upcoming party along with three friends at a home on Wentworth Drive in East Austin, according to the affidavit. One of the teens, Rosendo Jaimes, 16, became upset because his friend Osman Silva was rehearsing a song that he didn’t like, the affidavit said. That’s when the suspect’s brother, Jarim Tapia, got into an argument with Jaimes, the affidavit said. Tomas Tapia then intervened by punching Jaimes in the face, the affidavit said. Jaimes was hospitalized and treated for a broken jaw. A doctor who treated him told police that one of Jaimes’ nerves had been severed, resulting in lifelong numbness to his lower lip and teeth, the affidavit said.

Well it doesn’t take much to deduce the problem here.  Rosendo’s an asshole & everyone in the troupe has a problem with him.  I get it.  Dicking around with the music selection with the party right around the corner and the routine not even set?  Are you crazy?  I’m sure they talked about it ad nauseum. Hey Rosendo, we’re not poppin’ & lockin’ to Lady Gaga – just bring the Lil’ Wayne CD like we said.   Majority rules, bro.  Instead he just gave the other 3 a reason to kick him out of the group and toss in a free few months of sipping food through a straw.  Probably was just holding back their talents on the dance floor anyway.  You’re only as strong as your weakest link, right?  No doubt Tomas’ right hook put everyone else on notice too.  This is serious shit, and when I get out of juvie, Osman & Jarim better still have their A-game or someone else is getting rocked by a fist of dynamite.

About these ads
Comments
  1. Anonymous says:

I thought a long and hard before I actually posted something on this page,but I read this freakin story and couldn’t believe my sons story caught ur attention,yes I said my son,my son is” Rosendo” u know the one u joked and said has to drink from a straw what a fukin bunch of jerks u all are!!!! U don’t know how much pain he is in,I don’t wish it upon anyone,not even the fukin prick “Tomas”(the one that hit him) he has endered several surgeries and still not thru with it,he can’t feel his bottom gums or his bottom lip for the rest of his life,but u jerks managed 2 put him out their on blast like this case is gonna be so simple !!! Ok,he is also on penecillan for the rest of his life because of having 2 wear titanium plates in his mouth and can get any type of infection and so u think this is a funny situation he is going thru,why don’t u put ur urselves in his position and feel what he feels!!!! I have always seen my son as one of the strongest kids around who lost his father in a shooting and who has always helped me his mom take care of his younger sibling!!! But u bunch of critizing jerks managed 2 really hurt his feeling in a few seconds that it took him 2 read ur bull shit,and u made “Tomas” out 2 be some type of freakin hero,he hit my son when my son was looking down at his cell phone textin,again wtf,did u all acomplish from putting him on blast like that!!!!!!!!

• 610 says:

Well we can certainly agree on a few things – what happened to your son is terrible, and I’m definitely a jerk. Now I’m not going to try to excuse my lack of compassion, but maybe if I give you a little history about who I am you may understand where I’m coming from…

Back in 2006, when I was 14, I got my first job ever as a paper boy. I would wake up at the crack of dawn and pedal my butt off to dish out the news to my neighborhood every Saturday & Sunday before they woke up. I felt a sense of maturity and responsibility which I was greatly proud of – and then after just 3 months, I was hit by an Asian kid on a scooter who thought it was funny to play ‘chicken’ with me in the middle of the road while I was on my route. Well, we both turned in the same direction at the same time and my leg got caught in the chassis. A week later, my left leg was amputated and, as silly as it may sound, the only thing I could think of is how would my neighbors get their weekend funnies & crosswords. Not that I could never walk again, no more double-dutch or pummel horse – but that I couldn’t do my job anymore.

Anyway, the kids in school would pick on me and call me ‘hop-a-long’ – and it used to crush me. But then I realized I could be a better person and rise above, because it was just words. So I started making fun of myself, and it felt great. I showed them all they couldn’t affect me. But somewhere it changed, and I began being the bully to mask my own sadness of not being able to pedal my bike and deliver the news anymore. It’s now manifested into this website where I sit behind a keyboard wearing one sock and one slipper, taking pot-shots at whatever unfortunate news I feel like to get a cheap laugh from those as depraved as me. So here we are…

I’m not proud of it, but it’s all I have. It’s my therapy – nothing personal. I’m sorry about your son and I’m sorry he dances with assholes, but in fairness I’d trade my phantom left leg for a numb bottom lip any day. I hope you keep reading – don’t forget to like us on Facebook if you enjoy some of our other material. Maybe some of the other stuff about boobies will help put a big smile on your son’s face.

• scrody says:

“Maybe some of the other stuff about boobies will help put a big smile on your son’s face.”

Doubt it. It’s probably tough to smile when you can’t feel your face.

• Anonymous says:

(whipping out my violin) booo–hooo … cry me a river u funking prick! So, I guess it makes u feel better to joke about Rosendo and what he’s going to have to endure for the rest of his life! You make me sick … its punks like u and that fag Tomas that make someone wanna commit murder. Take ur leg and shove it up ur ass!! Oh, wait, ur gonna need it, never-mind then. Next time, think about how ur words are gonna affect someone before u open ur trap!

• 610 says:

No, it doesn’t make me feel better. I never had a problem making fun of him in the first place, so there was nothing to feel better about.

I don’t know which leg you want me to stick up my ass, but being a gay amputee leaves me with a pretty lonely life. I’m up for giving it a try if you’re willing to help.

Open my trap? That’s your closing in defending a kid with a broken jaw? Ironic…

2. Anonymous says:

Well ur accident is very sad and unfortunate,but. You should then now where I am comin from about kids being vicous and cruel when ur different!! On the news I have heard of many kids even killing themselves over bulling and crap on the internet these days,then I read some shit like this and u jus put the icing on my cake,u blasted on my son,who doesn’t deserve it (only cause it helps mend ur wound) I understand u have one leg but my father in law had one leg for a-while and rehabilitated himself back to normal with a prostisis,and wore pants so no one could tell!!! No my sons injury is on his face,the spot seen first by all and he’s in High school one of the most crucial places of all,he is gonna graduate this year BUT bullying and or taunting may have an effect on that!!!!! No one is perfect,yes I know that,but High school needs don’t care for anyones feelings(as u may know) and then at the end of ur story u made Tomas the fukin prick that did this to my son out to be some type of bad ass gonna check on people………..well I am sorry for ur situation but my son has NO fault in that!!!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous says:

What a fuken jerk 4 writing some shit like this,but it really does sound as if making fun of other peoples misery does heal ur personel wounds “610”,ur story is sad but hurtin people feelings,really it isn’t gonna bring back ur leg…..and yes the way high school is thess days a face and what it looks like is the first thing peers notice!!! Also writing this story really did make tomas out to be the peoples champ,but u don’t now the story or what went down that day so u should really choose ur words wisely in writing stories about fuken pricks!!!

• 610 says:

Oh get the fuck outta here. ‘The face is the first thing people notice’?? Right. You know how lucky I would be if that was the case? I’m devastatingly handsome – but chicks don’t give me the time of day because they never get the chance to see my beauty. Why? Because I hop everywhere I go, that’s why. Put yourself in my shoe. If everyone else is walking normally through the halls except one person who’s bouncing up & down, I’m getting noticed right away. While everyone’s laughing at ‘hop-a-long’ and trying to sweep my leg, this kid and his disfigured grill would go unnoticed. Hell, he’d probably be pointing and laughing too. So while I understand you’re coming to his defense, don’t belittle my missing leg as if it’s some sort of unnoticeable minor flaw. I was noticed every day during recess landing on my ass while trying to play kickball.

4. Anonymous says:

Theirs ur first mistake,what the fuk u doin tryna play kickball ball pendejo with one leg,and u probably haven’t heard of prostisis have u,I take care of my father in law who had one leg aputated 8yrs ago and has always been a farmer and the one leg didn’t stop him,he is the same whether u believe it or not,jerk,so while ur bitch ass is hopping along,prick look into workin with stories that don’t hurt people’s feeling bitch makin’ fun of people who got no one to defend them!!!! :(

5. 610 says:

Yeah I just made all that up. I got both my legs. But if you can tell me the story about how your father-in-law lost his leg, I’ll be sure to write a post about him too. A farmer in one-legged overalls is a pretty funny start.

Have you looked around at any other posts on our site? If you’re gonna keep coming back you might as well read other stuff and let me know what you think. Your comments elsewhere would be appreciated. Spread the word!

6. Anonymous says:

U think ur funny making fun of my nephews injury…id like to see u do that Shit in my face..see if ur gonna need a new jaw when im done with u

• 610 says:

I don’t think I’m funny making fun of your nephew’s injury. I think I’m funny all the time.

Well if I do need a new jaw, I certainly know who to ask for a reference.